<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>

Home » » နိုင္းနိုင္းတို ့သန္းေခါင္စာရင္းတစ္ေယာက္ထပ္တိုးျပီ

နိုင္းနိုင္းတို ့သန္းေခါင္စာရင္းတစ္ေယာက္ထပ္တိုးျပီ

Hey everyone, I just wanted my friends and family
to know I gave a NATURAL delivery to a beautiful baby girl
on Jan. 8. 2013 @ 2:40 am. Our little angel weighs 7.15lbs!
The baby and I are doing fine, the labor lasted about 4 hrs or so. Fast and easy,baby!

Lol thank u all for wishing me good luck! U guys r the best! ♥ will soon post pics after
I get some energy :D.....

By;Sandy Cho
57 minutes ago near Kamayut via mobile
popular journal
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. ေအာင္သက္ခုိင္ . All Rights Reserved
| Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map